Weekday Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:30 a.m - 7:00 p.m., Friday 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Weekend Hours: Saturday 9:30 a.m - 7:00 p.m., Sunday 12:00 p.m - 6:00 p.m.
In 1818, Henry Sands Brooks founded Brooks Brothers, the first ready-to-wear fashion emporium in America. Since then, Brooks Brothers has become an institution that has shaped the American style of dress through fashion innovation, fine quality, and personal service.
Shopping & Services
Current Promotions in the Golden Triangle District
- P.J. Clarke’s New Weekend Brunch Menu Served at 9 a.m. »
- Bread & Brew Happy Hour Specials »
- Half Price Burgers & Wine at Irish Whiskey Public House »
- Girl's Night Out at Edgar's: $2 Cocktails »
- Spring Dinner Special - 4 Courses »
- Order online, get free delivery at Devon & Blakely »
- Open Buffet Sunday Brunch »
- Martini's for only $5 at Elephant & Castle »